BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Write This Down

Yep, that's what I need to do. But in reality, if I wrote stuff down, I'd just lose the list. I am getting so ditzy, it's amazing that I can function at all!

Seriously ya;ll, it's getting bad! I go outside and start laundry, then forget about it when the phone rings. I start cleaning the toilet, then remember the laundry, so I switch it to the dryer & start another load, but never get the toilet scrubbed. I make the bed, dust the living room, remember that I need to finish up a book I'm reviewing so I sit to do that. Suddenly it's 3:15, the kids are coming home and DH is calling asking what's for dinner. Whoops, i forgot to thaw anything! That's just an average, forgetful day for me. I flit from project to project and feel that I never get anything fully accomplished. It's so frustrating!

Am I the only mom & homemaker out there that does this? How do you all stay on task? I have a a household notebook, but I'm not thrilled with it. Plus, half the time I don't know where it is, lol. Tell me, what works for you? And what doesn't?

0 comments: