BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Little Houses

Love may grow best in little houses, but brothers & sisters grow best in separate rooms. I think I've mentioned before that the kids have been sharing a 20ft+ long room, divided buy a big curtain my oh so fabulous Nanny made for them. In the past week, we managed to get the Princess moved into her own room. It's painted lavender and she's loving it. Today DH built a wall where the curtain once hung, giving Little Man more privacy and making the room that was once the Princess' our new dining room. We are all so excited! Since Little Man is nearly a teenager, having his own space will be a great thing. Plus, having a dining room that is located so near the kitchen is really making me happy! DH sure is doing a lot with our little house! I can't wait to see which project he tackles next!

0 comments: