BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Love NASCAR!

Image by wishymom

The headline read: Obama NASCAR Policy: GM & Chrysler OUT!

I swear there was probably smoke coming out of my ears awhile ago. I read that President Obama was going to mess with my NASCAR. You have no idea how many articles I went through before I found this! Boy was I glad to read it! I love my NASCAR!

I'm sure that NASCAR does costs the auto makers a lot of money, but I'm pretty sure it generates a ton of money as well. I've read a ton of comments saying us "dumb rednecks" would just have to wise up and realize that these are tough economic times, which made me mad as heck! I know how bad the times are! All you have to do is go to the gas pumps or grocery stores to figure it out! But, why pick on NASCAR when big companies are spending millions on sports arenas for everything from football to basketball. I feel that there is way too much money spent on professional sports, but I still enjoy watching them.

Anyway this was one heck of an April Fool's Day joke. Good one, Car & Driver...you had me going there for awhile!

0 comments: