BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tight Fittin' Jeans

It seems all my jeans are tight fitting these days. I really hate it. I've always been a large gal, but it is getting ridiculous. I am starting to have trouble keeping up with my kids and that is unacceptable in my mind. For the first time in a long time, I am putting a lot of effort into losing some weight. And so far it's getting me nowhere!

I'm trying to be more careful about what I eat and am making an effort to move more. The Wii Fit has helped me to get more active, which is great. I do not like to exercise, so anything that can make it more fun is great in my book! I think my main problem is when it come to eating. If I eat at all during the day it's at breakfast, but normally I only eat breakfast a few times a week. The norm is for me to eat nothing until dinner. So, at around 3 in the afternoon I am starving. Thank goodness we don't keep much junk food in the house or I'd be binging on whole boxes of it! My eating habits, and basically making myself eat healthy meals during the day I know would make a difference. I'm just truly usually not hungry in the mornings. Maybe I'll make my self do Slim Fast in the mornings or something. I've got to take control of my eating habits, my weight, and my overall health.

Do any of y'all struggle with weight issues? I'd love to hear from y'all any good diet and/or exercise tips you may have.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am on my first-ever diet and have lost 15 pounds via Weight Watchers and a lot of running and swimming.

Be careful with Slimfast that you drink a lot of water.