BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Take This Job and Shove It

Office SpaceImage by Legozilla via Flickr

That is how poor Dan is feeling about his job lately. What he thought was going to to be his dream position has turned into his worst nightmare. He hates it so much and is desperately trying to get a position in a different department of the store. Please keep his job situation in you prayers, it is causing stress for the whole family.

His job troubles have got me to thinking about what my dream job is. I think I might really enjoy something like desktop publishing or design. This is something I could do at home and still be here for Dan and the kids. I think more stay at home moms are looking for jobs they can do it home these days to bring in some extra income. There are elearning courses available on Web Design & Publishing that would be of great help. A little more knowledge of basic computers and general software applications would be useful as well. I think after taking some courses on the computer that my dream job could become a reality.

I am just grateful that I am not trapped in a job I can't stand, wishing I could find my dream job. Being a stay at home mom is a great thing, it just doesn't pay very well! What is your dream job or are you lucky enough to already have it?

4 comments:

lynette355 said...

i want a job in an air condition building sitting on my booty while getting to play on a computer


of course that would not happen or help me.

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to be a teacher. I am a teacher's assistant in a special ed classroom at a local middle school. I love it so much that I've gone back to school to get a BS in Education/Special Education.

PinkNote said...

got you a couple of awards in my blog.=) hope you can grab it soon.^^

HisFireFly said...

Dream job would be full time ministry and writing. Praying for your entire situation--
Love the song titles for post titles.. great idea!